Please take a moment to read through the following registration terms and rules.
1) The Online Community is a benefit of ACHA membership. By completing this form, you become a member of ACHA.
2) The Online Community is a safe, moderated space for ACHA members to discuss CHD-related topics. As such, we ask that you do not take screenshots or share posts outside of the Online Community in order to protect the privacy of all members. You also agree, through your use of this service, to abide by all Online Community policies and procedures. You may reference these policies at any time by clicking on the Forum Policies link located within the Online Community.
3) The messages posted in the Online Community express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of ACHA. As an organization, ACHA is institutionally neutral and does not endorse or recommend specific programs or providers. Links to resources available on the ACHA website are included throughout the Online Community. All educational resources can be found under the Your Heart tab of the website.
4) Talking to someone else who has had a similar experience about your health and quality of care, in addition to obtaining recommendations from other patients or family members, can be helpful. However, each person and situation is different therefore we ask that any medically-related questions also be discussed with your ACHD care team. If you need assistance with navigating care or would like to talk with one of ACHA's trained Heart to Heart Peer Support Ambassadors, please click here to learn more and complete the Support Request Form.
5) By registering, you agree to watch this brief tutorial on the Online Community, which reviews features, how to navigate the site and how to set up your profile.