ACHA Webinar tonight: ACHD Follow-Up: I Don’t Need That, I’m Fixed

ACHD Follow-Up: I Don’t Need That, I’m Fixed
Wednesday, August 29, 2020, 7 p.m. – 8 p.m. EDT
Presenter: George Lui, MD

About the Webinar

Have you ever been told that you are “cured” or “fixed”? Do you see your ACHD cardiologist regularly? Where you ever out of care? Do you know the common residual defects related to your congenital heart disease (CHD)? Do you know the different types of treatment? If you want to learn more and find out why staying in care is so important, you will want to attend this webinar. Dr. George Lui will review common residual defects and abnormalities after CHD repair. He will also go over current evaluation and treatment. Register today.

Sponsorship support provided by Actelion Pharmaceuticals US, Inc.

REGISTER NOW:  https://bit.ly/3gLgZ4P

About the Presenters

George Lui, MD, is the Medical Director of the Adult Congenital Heart Program at Stanford, a combined program between Lucile Packard Children's Hospital and Stanford Hospital & Clinics. Dr. Lui is also appointed Clinical Associate Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine and Pediatric Cardiology at Stanford University School of Medicine. Dr. Lui is an expert in the field of adult congenital heart disease (ACHD) and has gained national recognition for both his clinical work and research. His research interests include ACHD management, pregnancy and CHD, adolescent transition to adult care, and echocardiography. Dr. Lui currently serves on the ACHA Medical Advisory Board and is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and a member of the American Heart Association and International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease.

About the Adult Congenital Heart Association

The Adult Congenital Heart Association (ACHA) is a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life and extending the lives of adults with congenital heart disease (CHD). ACHA serves and supports the more than one million adults with CHD, their families and the medical community—working with them to address the unmet needs of the long-term survivors of congenital heart defects through education, outreach, advocacy, and promotion of ACHD research. For more information about ACHA, contact (888) 921-ACHA or visit www.achaheart.org.

Sponsorship support provided by Actelion Pharmaceuticals US, Inc

ACHDFollowUp.I'm FixedFlyerLui TS 7.14.2020Final.pdf