Webinar: So Many Tests: Should I Worry About My Radiation Risk?

So Many Tests: Should I Worry About My Radiation Risk?
Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 7 p.m. – 8 p.m. EDT
Presenter: Marlon Rosenbaum, MD

About the Webinar
There are many ways to image the heart. Techniques include echocardiography, cardiac CT scan, MRI and catheterization. Did you know that each of these uses different methods to get a picture of your heart? Your adult congenital heart disease (ACHD) doctor will decide on which study you need based on the questions he or she wants answered. If you want to know more about the role of these imaging tests in ACHD, the reason each is used, and what the radiation exposure risk is, you won’t want to miss this webinar. Register today.

REGISTER NOW: https://bit.ly/3kSx7oG

About the Presenter
Marlon Rosenbaum, MD, a member of the ACHA Medical Advisory Board, is the Director of the Schneeweiss Adult Congenital Heart Program at the Columbia University Medical Center and an Associate Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics at the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University. Dr. Rosenbaum is the co-author of Congenital Heart Disease in the Adult. He has a large ACHD practice, lectures extensively on ACHD and is responsible for cardiology fellowship training in ACHD. Dr. Rosenbaum is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and a member of the American Heart Association and International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease.

About the Adult Congenital Heart Association
The Adult Congenital Heart Association (ACHA) is a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life and extending the lives of adults with congenital heart disease (CHD). ACHA serves and supports the nearly 2 million adults with CHD, their families and the medical community—working with them to address the unmet needs of the long-term survivors of congenital heart defects through education, outreach, advocacy, and research. For more information about ACHA, contact (888) 921-ACHA or visit www.achaheart.org.

This webinar was made possible in part by an unrestricted educational grant from Janssen, Inc. Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.

flyerradiationrosenbaumTS.pdf